Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

"...Fear Not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." -2 Kings 6:16
Another week has gone by in Salt Lake City, Utah and let me tell you, what a week it has been. Until Wednesday, I was in a wheelchair because of the fall I had in the MTC. I now walk (very slowly) with a cane, and have been informed that I may have to my entire mission. The pain has not changed since day one, but I am not afraid anymore. 

I know that I am where I am supposed to be, and I serve among angels. Sisters from all over the world encourage me, ask me how I am doing, and pray for me everyday. This past Sunday, sisters even fasted for me. 

I am grateful to be here. I am happy. I am going to be okay. I hope you all have a wonderful week. I love and miss you all and if Brittany Watkins doesn't email me I am going to cry. 

Stay gold, 
Sister Hopkin
This is a "generation picture" My trainer, Sister Tsang, and her trainer, Sister Palmer :)

My first Sunday at Temple Square, it was great! I loved seeing Music and the Spoken Word live! It was amazing! (That organ has 11,624 pipes (I think))
No, I don't know all of my facts yet, but I'm a missionary first so I'm not worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib