Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

ERMheartachemission stories

The Longest Flight of My Life and How I Got Through It

This morning I woke up as Sister Hopkin and I will go bed just Lexi. Today was hard, real hard. I am home from my mission on a medical release. I got home this afternoon and as hard as it is I know that I am so blessed. First of all, I have the best family of ever.
Secondly, I belong to the best mission ever. The love and support that I have felt from 200 young women from all over the world is astounding.  I can not wait to see them again soon. 
 I would not have gotten through today without my Sisters. I love and miss them so much already!
Lastly, there is some sort of plan for me. I do not understand it, but I know that it is a perfect plan that came from a loving Heavenly Father.  I am so very grateful for that knowledge. 

More updates to come. I have contemplated whether this blog ought to continue on or not, considering that it's intended purpose was to be a mission blog and I am no longer a missionary. I have come to the conclusion that while I am not set apart as a full time missionary, my mission is not, by any means, over. I'll be back soon. 

love,

lexi



4 comments:

  1. You and the sister from France look like you could be real sisters in that picture from the airport. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a lot of Sisters got us mixed up! She gave me a French flag and I tried to get her to straighten her hair all transfer!! -(Lexi)

      Delete
  2. Hello Dear Friend. I just saw this post. I am so sorry you had to go home on medical release. You are the most amazing, cheerful, positive and lovely girl ever. I'm so grateful for your optimistic attitude and your insights. What an example and missionary you've been to so many already. I love you friend. Keep up all of your hard work. Look me up next time you come this way:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I anticipate the day when I will be able to go back! I miss it everyday! I hope you and your family are doing well! Love y'all!!!

      Delete

| Designed by Colorlib