Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

happymission stories

#throwbackthursday #letitgo





I don't know how to describe what happened, but things did. hahaha This was from an adventure Sister Mateaki and I had in the MTC.

Flash forward 4 weeks and here we are today! In the present, where I walk with a cane, that I happened to bedazzle myself! 

I hope everyone is doing well!.

This week has been one full of lessons learned. As I am sure you can guess one of those lessons can be found in an animated movie with a talking snowman who likes warm hugs.

I am (slowly but surely) learning to let go of the things I cannot control. This week I got another x-ray of my ankle/foot and honestly, I hoped that it was fractured. I wanted to know what was wrong and what we needed to do to recover as soon as possible. Nevertheless, the report from the radiologist said that I have a perfectly normal foot/ankle. Now what? I don't know. I am 19 years old and need a cane to walk. Right now I guess that I am choosing to focus on what I can control. 

Like the Valentines Day cookies that I'm making tonight with Sister Mahoney, and other important things like that. 

Really though, right now the most important thing to me are those I am teaching. Ironically enough, most of them live in Texas. They are all amazing people who strengthen my faith everyday. I love being a missionary.  

I really need to get going, cookies await. I love you all and miss you. 

stay funky
I hope you get lots of Valentine's.
loveeeeeee, 

Sister "this is the place" Hopkin






No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib