Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

boysdatingsingle

The PERFECT Date

Word on the street is that the world wants to know more about my dating life since moving to Utah. Well, spoiler alert, it's non-existent.

Regardless, I have decided to tell you my idea of the perfect date. Obviously, if I was in Texas it would include a championship hockey game and a soft pretzel but I'm not anymore so here is the Perfect Utah Date:

It is pretty simple.

Wake up pretty early and grab hot chocolate on the way up the mountain to watch the sunrise. If you ask me, sunrises are ten million times more romantic than sunsets. Then after that going back to like my apartment or something for oatmeal. Hashtag Done. Simple. Sweet. Realistic. Sunrise.

Pshh and I'm told that I am high maintenance. Schwhatever *peace sign emoji*

Feel free to comment what you think the "perfect" date would be/ask any questions you would like. HashtagLaterGator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib