Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains


Okay, evidently my modeling skills need some work, but luckily this post isn't about my journey to the runway, it is about someone else. 

Last week I found myself socializing with this guy I had just met. The following is a completely serious conversation we had. Written down, it appears sarcastic, I can assure you he was not, at all, being that way. For the sake of the story, we'll call him Jason.

"So Jason," I said to him, "what are you studying?" 
"Political science, I am so excited I just have one semester left!" he responded.
"That's awesome, so what's your plan for after you graduate? What are you going to do?"
"Oh haha yeah um, I've decided to become a model....Well, after all, I have the jawline for it." 

I wish I had the conversation videotaped because I was caught so off guard, there is no way I hid how I felt at that moment. I imagine my face looked something like this

I quickly changed the subject, as to not say something I would regret. I still can't believe he said that to me. I guess I just do not have to confidence to say something like that........or the jawline, or a political science degree so I guess the lesson learned here is that I do not have a future in modelling. Rats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib