Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

Back in June, I wrote a post entitled "hey, it's me again" .  I attempted to express who I was at in that moment. There are a few things I have discovered about myself since then.

My heart pumps potential energy, yes. But my soul runs on kinetic. I crave movement, progression, to run. To stand still is to give up peace of mind, but I'll do it for those I love, for as long as I can. I read who I was a month ago and am astounded by how much a person can change

That day I wrote of my love of being single. Little to my knowledge, mere days earlier I had met a guy who I would go on to date for the months to follow (minus two weeks, but that's a story for another day). I stopped publishing what I was writing a few months ago because I didn't want to admit that even though I loved being single, I also love dating Tom. Today I have decided to swallow my pride and introduce the world to my sweet boyfriend Thomas.

Over the last six months, Tom and I have taken some really really cute pictures. These aren't them:


These are from this summer. Shout out to all of the people who got married this summer because we had a blast taking weird pictures, eating good food, and dancing the night away in the name of love. Also shout out to Michael Kamerath because the picture on the left is from you birthday boating. I don't know what we were thinking.


McDonald's counts as dinner dates right? Okay probably not but one of my favorite traditions we have is getting pretzels from Sam's Club on Saturdays. That is something we have done from the beginning and even though it is silly and kind of weird, I love it. 


Shout out to Madeline, who is in the background of this gem. We took this two weeks ago in St. George while spending Thanksgiving with my family. 



Real talk, I love all of these pictures, but they are definitely not our best work. 

Thomas is twenty-three and a senior here at Utah State. We met through his FANTASTIC roommate, Josh. Tom and I love to watch movies, play games, the usual. I can objectively say that he makes the best hot chocolate in the entire world. 

From the beginning, he's supported my craziest of ideas from party themes to date nights. I am so grateful for him and I am so happy with our silly love. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib