Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

collegefriends

dear girl on the bus today

Dear Girl From the Bus, 

Thank you for sitting next to me today. Thank you for smiling at me, introducing yourself, and asking for my name.

You really didn't have to. I have taken that 4 minutes bus ride multiple times a week for the last year. No one would have batted an eye if you had sat down, put your headphones in, and waited for your stop. That's what I would have done. 

Thank you for your kindness. There is no way you could have know this but I tend to get a little nervous during that 4 minute bus ride (seriously though why don't busses have seat belts???) 

Chatting with you distracted me from that little worry until we arrived at my stop. 

Thank you for taking an interest in my  life. We talked about work, school, and my home. 
I want to thank you for being an Aggie. 

Aggies are selfless.
Aggies help others feel like they belong.
Aggies listen.
Aggies cheer each other on. 
Aggies inspire others to be better. 

I felt all of that from you in just four minutes, so thanks again.

-Lex
PS. You rock
PPS. Go Aggies! 
Xoxo -gossip girl 




No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib