Friendship is Magic

Climb the mountains

Are You Listening?

 Is it cringy to revive your blog from 10 years ago? Isn't it cringy now to say cringy? 

Maybe. 

Either way I am in dire need of a good old fashioned journal entry submitted to the internet for all the world to see. I've spent a lot of time in my head lately and the natural consequences of that are the following ramblings.

1. Why did LiquidIV make a pickle flavor and why do I want to try it so bad???

2.  Chelsea Cutler's "How To Be Human" album is hitting the spot lately

3.  Summer is going by so fast and it is making me feel unsteady

4. Will I ever get organized? It takes so much emotional energy and then I look around and it feels just as cluttered as before. It's had to see any progress so I don't know how it will ever be finished. 

5. I have been wildly irritable lately. I wonder what that is about. 

6. I wish I was clever and mysterious enough to hide a code or something in my writing.

7. Still addicted to chocolate chip cookies, some things may never change 

8. I am in DIRE need of a pool day. 


xoxo,

gossip girl 






No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib